Monday, August 25, 2008

Noe's New Bed


This is Noe's new bed. We had our first experience with night time scaredness. We have been praying over Noe's room and teaching him to ask Jesus to come when he is scared. We spent a few nights having to hold his hand while he fell asleep and waking up to a little boy in our bed by morning. So we took Sunday afternoon to put together his new bed. We have been planning to put up bunk beds in his room because of all the visitors we seem to have. We also felt the fun change may make it easier for him to fall back into the routine of him going to sleep in his bed (and staying there). This is Noe laying down for a nap in his new bed. We strung special lights up on the inside to light up the space and we put a canopy over the top too. The one weirdly lit picture is just the presence of God and His angels filling Noe's room (or possibly just a weird flash =) ). Last night though, Noe was waking up because he has the beginnings of a cold, so after 4 times of getting up with him, I just decided to sleep there with him for a while. After a couple hours I decided to go to my own bed and actually sleep, when I rose quickly i forgot that we had bunk beds and I slammed the bridge of my nose on the top rail. While seeing stars I climbed into bed while Gabe consoled me. I must say, despite that and as Noe is taking a Nap with no help, I do love the bunkbeds.

No comments: